
Barnes & Noble with Tiyana and Brie was very lovely. I really enjoyed hanging out in our normal spot in Starbucks and just catching up on life. We talked about school, Valentines Day, and everything in between. It was so nice to be with them again! I love you girls!
After being with them, Abby & I went to Salvation Army where I totally got some awesome stuff and it was 50% off, what could be better?
Oh I know what could be better -- Chickfila!
So yes, after that Abby, Jonny, Drew, Kip, and I got Chickfila and stayed there for about 4 hours. This was another time in which hanging out was just nice because I don't get to do it often with these guys.
After that, we moved onto Sombies and the bux. It was so nice being in there again. And once again, I really enjoyed doing nothing. In fact, I found out that that is my favorite thing to do. Just hangout and talk. So relaxing and nice with the people you care about.



No comments:
Post a Comment