Friday, February 18, 2011
Oh those rainy days,
Today, is one of those days where you just want to curl up on a couch and watch movies all day long. Whenever it rains, I don't feel like doing anything! And sometimes that's a good thing, but earlier this week when it rained, I didn't go to any of my classes and just took a glorious nap. Rainy days also have rainy day music. You know, those tunes that are a little bit slower and a little more soulful. I'm currently listening to Don't Know Why by Norah Jones and it's putting me in the rainy day mood! Rainy days are also the days where I accomplish a lot of things. I have a feeling that I'm going to get a lot of homework done this weekend since I'll have the combination of being bored at home and the rainy weather. Rainy days have a lot of downsides, but instead of being a debbie downer, I'm trying to focus on the few beneficial things it brings me. So thank you Lord for this rain, because today is still a day that You have made! And I will rejoice and be glad in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment