
Today I got the phone call that I was officially accepted to go on the Australia team for Summer Project this year!
You have no idea how incredibly happy I am at this moment.
These past couple weeks in the waiting stage were pretty hard on me, because it was hard for me to lift all my anxious thoughts to the Lord. In my mind, it was all up to me whether or not I would be going on this trip. However, that is clearly not the case.
The Lord has his hand in my life and all I have to do is let him guide my every step. Now that is definitely something that is easy to say and not so easy to do. But this is was definitely one of those times where I needed to just lift up my worries to God and trust that His will will be done. So overall I am so excited for what God is going to do with me this summer! I still have to raise $5000 of funds, but I can do it!
Thanks Nate Coleman for calming down and redirecting my focus back to God. You're great.



No comments:
Post a Comment