
This past Saturday, the lovely Hillary Gustin & I traveled on the Big Blue Bus to Santa Monica. This is when I fell in love with that area!
Our day went a little something like this:
- Shopping at Good Will -- Major name brand stuff for under $10! That's what I like to see.
- Getting filmed/interviewed for People's Court -- Who could've guessed that was going to happen?!
- Studying the Anthropologie store for Hillary's English assignment -- I think of that store in a completely new perspective now.
- Walking to Santa Monica beach -- Simply beautiful.
- Reading in the local Coffee Bean -- Reading, coffee, anything better?
- Watching local musical acts on the streets -- Awesome violinist and beautiful singer made my day!
- Shopping at Urban & Forever 21! -- Three stories of Forever, oh my.
- Ending the trip off with the bus ride back -- 35 cent is totally worth the trip.
Getting dinner in the dining hall, reading in our secret place in De Neve & having long casual talks with Ethan... I'd say it was good day indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment