
You would like me to talk about my piercing? I'd rather not.
But I will anyways
Basically, I was perfectly content with not having my ears peirced for most of my life. Until senior year prom came up and my dress really needed earrings to complete it. I've always loved looking at earrings because I feel like they really add to an outfit. However, I just was always scared and it was never my thing.
I did give in one day and got my ears peirced.
But then, when I went to change them for the first time, I was so paniced and I thought they were going to get infected... I passed out. Yes, I blacked out because of the heat & of the pressure of changing my earrings. (I'm a wuss, I know). But since then I have not changed them and I still have the little diamond studs that I first got in June 2010.
I still love earrings & I know my day will come when I will wear them.



No comments:
Post a Comment