Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 4: My closest friends

Starting college really put my life into perspective. I've really found who my closest friends are who I want to invest my life in.
By the way, there's no order.. specially because I can't move the pictures when I upload them :)
Andrew "Moses" George
He's my homeboy and best friend here at UCLA. I can tell him absolutely everything and it feels so good to have my safety-friend always a short walk away.
Jonny Pickett
I can talk to this boy about everything and nothing. We have our regular places and we have our normal routine. We have been called an "old married couple" and it seems correct at most times.

Abby Jefferson
We have phone dates almost every night and I enjoy them very much. I love her so much and I can truly say that. We have this even deeper connection through the love of Christ that can't even be explained in words.
April Flores
Best friends since 1st grade. We don't have to talk for months at a time, but when we're together it feels like no time has passed. I know she'll always be in my life.
Awugah Sisterhood
aka
Brie Lipari, Tiyana Hossain, & Khat Flores
All of these girls I feel like have been placed in my life for a reason. I love every single one of these girls. And even though college has been hard with keeping in contact, I don't think this friendship is going to end anytime soon. Khat, I know we still haven't talked in months, but I still think of you often and you're always in my prayers. I hope all of you are doing well and I love you all so much.
Mark Lazatin and Aaron Cardines
Oh my boys! These two.. I can't even explain. They are always there for me no matter what. Aaron always knows what to make me smile and Mark is my number one boy. I can tell him anything and I know he's listening. He's been with me through the hard times in life and the good times. He is such a faithful friend and I don't know what I would do without him.
Jayde Green
Oh Jayde, we really got close this past summer, and she's probably the only person I really cried with when saying goodbye. She is so beautiful inside and out and she encourages me in my walk with the Lord. I love her.

Others that have my heart; Jordan Seggman, Nick Larson, Trevor Joyce, Derek Glassick, & Joey Virrueta

No comments:

Post a Comment