Saturday, March 5, 2011

Re-cap on this week

Haven't blogged in a week or so, mainly because my mind was so overwhelmed that the last thing I was thinking about was updating my blog.
So here's the little recap of the week:
  • Monday: Normal day of class, doing homework and ending the night off with a couple episodes of Glee
  • Tuesday: (Now this day was what hit me the most) Somehow every little insignificant thing decided to flood my mind. The worst part was that I knew that I was being overwhelmed by meaningless things, yet I let them consume me. Luckily I have a Lord that will bring me out of that and into his arms. That's exactly what He did! Even though the day of interning, class, and work was long - The Hillsong concert put me back into perspective and back into the right thinking. He can deliever me from all my troubles! Just to top off this great night, Nate brought me sunflowers and a note of encouragement. It meant so much to me and it just solidifies my statement that I am so blessed to have him in my life!
  • Wednesday: Class, writing a paper, Real Life, & Glee.
  • Thursday: Work - Class - And ending off my night stressing about my paper but having the company of good friends to get me through it!
  • Friday: Can you say glow in the dark mini golf? I sure can! Tj, Amber, Nate & I had so much fun at that drug-trip glow in the dark course! Then ending the night with part of Inception was great!

There ya go. My week in one simple post.
Verse of the week: "I have said these things to you that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment