
This week of finals has been filled with thoughts of anxiety and stress, however, it didn't defeat me! Because I'm utterly in love with a Lord that relieves my stress and comforts me in times of my weakness. Even though my math final was one of the worst experiences I've had, I know that He has a plan and that everything is going to be okay. I'm so blessed to have a king and father that will defeat all my obstacles and love me through the hard times. I know this might sound more dramatic that it needs to be, but finals week is just one of those times when I'm thankful I have a God to talk to and help me through everything.
"Today is the day the Lord has made and I rejoice and be glad in it!"
SPRING BREAK IS HERE!
I just finished my Astronomy final and I am very excited to kick-off Spring Break the right way! Santa Monica with Nate is going to be great! Some things I'm looking forward to:
- Disneyland with my friends on Friday!
- Sleeping in like there's no tomorrow!
- Watching movies, baking, eating, and lounging around
- Meeting Nate's family & going to Bakersfield!
- Going up to Hume Lake and see the pretty snow!
- Going to Disneyland again with Nate!
- Hanging out with friends, laughing, not thinking about school, loving life!



No comments:
Post a Comment