Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well,


Today was good.

Abbers came over & we did Thank You cards together.

Then I went to go pick up Marion & we both met up with our friend Christian. All three of us had no idea what we wanted to do, so Christian suggested going to Claremont. The consensus was that we all didn't want to stay in Corona, so what the heck. Christian & Marion introduced me into the world of Thai food & I actually like it! I was so surprised. Boba there was amazing & it made me think of my Tiy'Sunshine! After that we went into the heart of Claremont where the village is. There is where we spent hours in the Folk Music Center, Teapot Collection Store, & Rhino Records. Lots of fun memories were made & it was a very enjoyable experience.

Church also was another reunion. It felt like everyone was finally there again & it made it feel like old times. I love those feelings.

Starbucks afterwards was great as well. Always a good place to talk.

SO CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment