Monday, July 12, 2010

Giant Little Animals

Today was one of those days where it fully hits you how amazing summer is and how you never want it to end.
Today was one of those days where I had a realization on how much I invest myself in people and how hard it's going to be to leave them all behind.

We all fool ourselves saying that we will keep in touch, just to keep ourselves sane for the reality that we don't want to face.

Honestly, I believe that since I didn't have that "special someone" this year, I instead found myself caring about more individuals and putting my whole heart into them.



Today was a lovely day, would you like to hear about it?

Read this text, but realize that it means more to me than to you, obviously.

Today started off with picking up Case & Joey to go to Huntington Beach; which was filled with volleyball attempts, swimming in the ice cold ocean, burying Case & good conversations.

It moved onto Del Taco where seriously nom nom happened;

The way home was lovely; belting out Band of Horses & pausing on those slow love songs. Oh how they get us all.

When we get to Case's we get a call from his mom that her friend's car broke down; Today is the day Joey started a car with jumper cables.

After this we decided we wanted to go on a bike ride to the crossings; I'll skip the minor details about the ride there, but once we got there we went to Starbucks, PacSun, Ross & Marshalls.

After we rode home around 8:30, we joined Andrew & Nick at Case's house; Just eating great food, talking, and watching funny movies.



Now I'm home. And I've realized that these days are just one of the many things I will miss. I will miss these people & MANY more. I will miss Corona, & I never thought I would ever say that. I will miss today.

No comments:

Post a Comment