Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello again,

Hello friends, hello autumn, hello blogging world.
Now I know I haven't kept up on blogging, but I wasn't sure if anyone was still reading it. But now I'll start up again, hopefully to amuse someone's boredom. (Tiy') :)
Now to sum up the past few weeks in college would be terribly hard. I've grown so much in my faith and my confidence. I am so excited for this journey that God has placed in front of me. UCLA is such a blessing in my life and I'm trying to use this gift to my advantage. For the more technical details --- Classes are tough, and I don't know why I was surprised to get less than As here. I really have to step up my game and get focused. Campus Crusade for Christ has been SUCH a blessing in my life. The community here is so beautiful and I've met so many wonderful people. Overall, these people have encouraged me to grow in my knowledge and faith in the Lord. Minor details --- I've gone to a lot of shows here! Living in L.A. is so convenient for concerts, I'm so lucky to be here. I just saw Peggy Sue & Kate Nash last night! I met Peggy Sue and I almost died. But it was overall a good night indeed.
So yes, this is the first blog in a long time. I hope to be in contact with you all soon. You're all in my prayers, and I love you.

"This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." - (Romans 3:22-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment