Monday, August 16, 2010

Amazing

Amazing | Wonderful | Fun | Hilarious | Adventurous
Those are just some of the words I would choose to explain my 11 day trip to England and Scotland. This trip wasn't just a great get-a-way, but it was the beginning of growing up. Landing in another country, not knowing anyone, and just having your friend by your side is sort of scary at first. However, April & I got used to it and felt really comfortable once we were with our tour. It's crazy how much I bonded with all of these individuals. They say that one day with a tour group is like four days, so by the end of the trip it feels like you've known them for years. And that's truly how it felt. We created bonds that will last and I'm so excited to keep talking to my new Canadian & Australian friends! There is so much that I want to say about the trip, but I'll tell my friends in person. Overall, it was an amazing trip & I had the time of my life!

Now I'm home! So Awugah.. we need to meet up before Tiy goes off to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment