Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend

"No man should desire to be happy who is not at the same time holy. He should spend his efforts in seeking to know and do the will of God, leaving to Christ the matter of how happy he should be." - A.W. Tozer

My weekend was pretty dang good;

Friday >> Went to school then ate In N Out with my good friend Jonny. Went home and took the best nap ever! Woke up & ate Rubios with my daddy. Drove over to Nicole's house where I picked up & dropped of Rummage Sale shinnangins. Stayed there for awhile hanging out & playing Nintendo 64! (My childhood memories came back to me once again) Went over to Abby's house where Amy & I watched her bake cookies. Lindsay came over & we watched New Moon (First time for me seeing it) I persisted to make my own commentary on everything with Amy. "Team Taylor!" Went home around 12:30 & slept (:

Saturday >> Woke up at 7:00am & got my coffee. Went over to the Rummage Sale for Falling Whistles. Did some good dealin' if I do say so myself. But hanging out there was just the best. I owned Jonny at Tony Hawk, but got owned in Super Smash Bros. Daniel, Jonny, CJ, & I played Mario Party which I came in 2nd if I may add. Went home & did chores. Then I met Brie at Barnes & Noble where we hungout, ate at Wendys, shopped at Ross, & had bestfriend time. After that, I went with Jonny to his dad's choir orchestra concert. Such pretty voices. Now I'm home & thinking about going to bed early (:

First service church in the morning. Yay for Homework Sundays... not.

No comments:

Post a Comment