Saturday: I woke up at 9am ready to start setting up my aunt's baby shower. This was majorly hectic, but it all paid off. Overall, it was a very pleasant baby shower (: & I got to end the night off with some girl time! Abby, Rachel, Amy, Lindsay, & I went for food & saw Valentines Day. Not the most amazing movie, but it was a good chick flick. Sunday: aka Valentines Day was a very good day. Church was wonderful and after my mother & I went to visit my daddy at his firestation. When I got home I did chores & went over to Abby's. Abby, Rachel, Amy, and I watched "He's just not that into you" and baked Valentines Day cookies. (:
Oh this weekend of "lovey dovey" stuff got me thinking of wanting someone in my life. But I already have the most amazing person ever, Jesus! Now I'm just waiting (in God's timing) for my prince charming to show up (:



My Dearest Kelsey,
ReplyDeleteYou are going to make one amazing guy happy someday. In God's perfect timing, he will provide you (and that special boy) with each other. I have the most respect for your decision to wait for him. You deserve the best and that's what you'll get with patience. Don't ever settle for anything less. I love you and your love for our God.